About Arizona Timeshare Rentals
Arizona Timeshare Rentals offered by private owners through SellMyTimeshareNow provide many wellness and health-oriented amenities at some of the top resorts in Arizona. These locations offer guests an opportunity to reset, refresh, and rediscover their wellness goals in a variety of locations around Arizona. When seeking accommodations for your fitness getaway, Arizona timeshare rentals from the by-owner marketplace of SellMyTimeshareNow can provide the fitness, nutrition, and atmosphere needed to focus on your health in a luxury environment.
Timeshare resorts in Arizona are known for their wellness and fitness offerings right on-site, ideal for a healthy and active stay. Top properties include Cibola Vista Resort and Spa, Sheraton Desert Oasis, Marriott’s Canyon Villas at Desert Ridge, and Scottsdale Camelback Resort. All of these properties feature timeshare rental accommodations that are spacious and well-equipped.
Unlike many hotel stays, timeshare rentals offer multiple bedrooms with luxury amenities available. Timeshare rentals come in suites, villas, condos, and a variety of unique layouts. However the layouts differ, the amenities and features remain similar across the board. Arizona timeshare rentals frequently feature:
- Multi-bedroom options, with as many as four private bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchens with updated appliances and granite counter tops, including cookware and dinnerware
- Separate living and dining areas
- One or more full bathrooms, many with whirlpool tubs and large vanities
- Balconies or patios with a view
- Washers and dryers, allowing guests to wash their workout gear and pack lighter
- Flat screen TVs, sound systems, and wireless Internet access
Arizona timeshare rentals allow guests to prepare home-cooked meals in the timeshares’ fully equipped kitchens. This allows travelers to select their own healthy nutrition according to their wellness goals. In addition to self-prepared meals, Arizona timeshare resorts offer a number of on-site restaurants and cafes for guests to choose from. Some notable dining options at top Arizona resorts include:
- Splash Poolside Bar & Grille and McDowell Market & Grill (Sheraton Desert Oasis Villas)
- Canyon Springs Bar & Grill and The Marketplace Express (Marriott’s Canyon Villas)
- The Grille at Scottsdale Camelback Resort (Scottsdale Camelback Resort)
- Franciscan Cafe (Cibola Vista Resort and Spa)
All restaurants offer healthy menu options, including vegetarian and vegan dishes.
Arizona timeshare rentals offer access to numerous programs and amenities to help guests stay moving. In addition to exercise and fitness options, many also offer spa-elements at these properties for relaxation and recovery. Many Arizona timeshare resorts offer the following on-site fitness options:
- Gyms and fitness centers with free weights and cardio machines
- Sports courts (including tennis, basketball, racquetball, volleyball, and more)
- Horseback riding lessons/courses
- Yoga and other fitness classes
- Scenic walking and hiking trails
- Golf courses
- Daily fitness activities
- clubTHRIVE mental and physical health program (Marriott Vacation Club)
When staying in Arizona timeshare rentals, guests will find a variety of on-site amenities offered at these properties. While amenities vary by resort, the variety will ensure that guests can find what they are searching for.
- Swimming pools, water slides, and hot tubs
- Full-service spas with a wide variety of treatments offered
- Resort-offered tours and excursions, including hot air balloon rides, horseback riding tours, off-roading, boating, Grand Canyon expeditions, and more
- Miniature golf courses
- Private movie theaters
- Game rooms with arcade games, pool tables, and ping pong
- Children’s activities and crafts
With a variety of resorts and rentals, pricing can vary based on which location you select. Arizona timeshare rentals typically cost between $500 and $3,200 per week, with pricing dependent on location, accommodation type, and length of stay. Pricing includes accommodations and many on-site activities, while food and some extras may vary by resort.
Timeshare rentals can offer a unique value when looking for a luxurious wellness Arizona vacation. Their fitness and nutrition offerings present a variety of options based on the individual needs of each health-seeking traveler.
Rental units are available at Cibola Vista Resort and Spa, Sheraton Desert Oasis, Marriott’s Canyon Villas at Desert Ridge, Scottsdale Camelback Resort, and many other high-end Arizona timeshare resorts. Advertised by-owner, timeshare rentals in Arizona are worth considering for travelers looking for a unique luxury wellness vacation with customizable options.