About Carillon Miami Wellness Resort
Carillon Miami Wellness Resort is a secluded beach resort just north of Miami Beach, Florida— a 30 to 45-minute drive from Miami International Airport via FL-112 E and Interstate 95.
This FitStay is for those of all fitness levels who want nutritionally balanced meals, moderate to challenging workouts, and a laid-back atmosphere. Guests can also see the Miami skyline and the various beachfronts of Biscayne Bay lining the Atlantic Ocean from their rooms.
To add to its beach theme, Carillon Miami also offers a cabana pool bar, grill, in-suite dining, and juice bar, for those looking to indulge in a little vacation-like atmosphere. Suites range from one to two bedrooms, which features one king and two queen sized beds.
This resort is perfect for entire families, couples, or someone looking for healthy and positive change on their own.
Accommodations at Carillon Miami Wellness Resort include one and two-bedroom options.
One-bedroom options include:
- Carillon king suite city view: 720 to 920 square feet; view of Miami skyline/floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Carillon two-queen suite city view: 780 to 950 square feet; view of skyline.
- One-bedroom king suite ocean view: 720 square feet; view of Atlantic Ocean.
- One-bedroom two queen suite ocean view: 720 to 840 square feet; view of Atlantic Ocean.
- One-bedroom balcony king suite ocean view: 720 square feet; Atlantic Ocean and Palm Court-views.
- One-bedroom balcony two queen suite oceanfront: 920 square feet; Atlantic Ocean ‘backdrop.’
Two-bedroom choices range from 920 to 1,140 square feet in size. They all also include a ‘spa-like’ bathroom, separate living room and kitchen filled with various utensils.
Two-bedroom accommodations at Carillon Miami Wellness Resort include:
- Two-bedroom Carillon suite city view: 950 square feet; floor-to-ceiling windows show skyline view of Miami; one king and one queen bed; kitchen with microwave and mini-fridge; and two bathrooms (master bath with rainfall shower, vanity and large tub).
- Two-bedroom balcony suite ocean view: 1,140 square feet; floor-to-ceiling windows allow guests to take in a view of the Atlantic Ocean and the Miami skyline; two bedrooms with one king and two queen beds; living room; two master bathrooms; two balconies off of the master bedroom and living room); kitchen with microwave and mini fridge.
- Two-bedroom balcony suite oceanfront: 920 square feet; two bedrooms with one king and two queen beds; mini-fridge and microwave in kitchen; Nespresso coffee machine; floor-to-ceiling windows; robes and slippers; two master bathrooms with rainfall shower/vanity area/deep soaking tub. According to this resort’s website, the bedrooms with the king-sized beds have the oceanfront view with a balcony.
Carillon Miami Wellness Resort has weekly fitness programs which include the following:
- Sunrise meditation
- Warrior meditation
- Resistance/band strengthening exercises
- Foam rolling/stretching
- Breathing mantras/singing bowl meditation
- TRX (levels II and III)
- Treadmill workouts (guided)
- Rockwall boot camp (levels II-III)
- Gi-Gong (Chinese holistic tradition/slow-moving exercises)
There is also a fitness center on-site, with state-of-the-art equipment and a view of the surrounding beach. The fitness center also provides technological devices that track guest’s progress, cardiovascular activity and other vitals.
This spa-styled resort also offers one-on-one personal training sessions in 50-minute increments that incorporate weight training and flexibility as well as customized exercise. Pricing varies by number of sessions, ranging from a single session at $110— to a 10-session package for $1,000; three sessions cost $325 and five sessions costs $525. There are also couples sessions available; $165 for a single session and $1,500 for a 10-pack for couples.
They also offer similar packaging for private class instruction, which include the following fitness options:
- Ballroom dance
- Rock wall
- Swim instruction
- Reformer Pilates
Pricing varies, with a single session costing $120; three sessions costing $335; five sessions costing $535; and a 10-session packaging costing $1,010; a single couples session costs $165 and a couple’s 10-session package is $1,510.
Food at Carillon Miami is a little more lavish than some more typical wellness facilities. This FitStay offers the following as outlets for eating while guests enjoy their stay:
- Cabana pool bar
- In-suite dining
- Juice bar
- The Strand Bar & Grill
Menu items for the Strand Bar & Grill incorporate fresh, seasonal items. This restaurant serves American-styled food, with selections that particularly highlight Southern Florida’s local touch. There is also a bar with a private dining room— The Tambourine Room. This dining space serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and has happy hour daily.
In-suite dining options are also available throughout all meals, during the day and evening hours. Guests may also order from the restaurant for in-suite dining.
General menu items include omelets, French toast, smoked salmon and bagel for breakfast; tomato mozzarella, Mexican shrimp cocktail, a selection of salads, and garden gazpacho for all-day; and chicken curry, Asian stir-fry, organic chicken with broccolini, and Spanish-style meatballs for dinner. There is also a catch-of-the-day offered a la carte.
The Carillon Miami Wellness Resort offers extras like spa services and a beach club. This resort also hosts private events for larger meetings, weddings and other events.
There is also a myriad of beauty services, such as: hair, nails, eyebrow and other waxing options. There is also a pet policy, which allows dogs weighing up to 35-pounds may accompany guests, depending on vacancy of select suites. There are also dog walkers available at an extra cost. There is a $100 pet-fee, while registered service dogs are exempt (dogs are limited two per suite). Pet records are required and requested prior to arrival.
Carillon Miami Wellness Resort is located in Southern Florida near Miami Beach, between Collins Avenue and Atlantic Way. There are several establishments nearby, including restaurants and bars, the bank, super market, and drugstore.
It is also next to a Budget car and truck rental facility, for those looking to fly.
Carillon Miami is an upper-scale wellness resort and spa located in Southern Florida. They cater to couples, individuals, and friends looking to decompress from daily life while enjoying the local ambience of Miami Beach. They are pricey but are laxer in the way they approach structured nutrition, offering guests daily eating options, including in-suite delivery from their own restaurant. There is also a bar and alcohol available.
Carillon Miami Pros
- Alcohol – This resort serves alcohol and has a bar on-site.
- In-suite dining – Dining at this wellness facility can be private and even decadent, if guests so desire.
Carillon Miami Cons
- Not too intensive – Carillon Spa may have too loose of a structure for those seeking extreme results.